Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Girl by Sahara Mizu

I read an On-going manga entitled, My Girl (not the korean one -___- ) and somehow I'm fascinated by its story. Maybe because it's what we call, realistic (there are tons of manga out there which are purely fantasy) and somehow it touches my heart (there's a cute kid! kyaaa~).

5 years ago, Kazuma met a girl named Youko who is 4 years his senior. The cause of their encounter, a Ladybug eraser (isn't it cute!? >___< hahahha!). They dated and in the end, separated. Now, at the age of 23, Kazuma found out that his beloved has passed away. Then he meets a little girl named Koharu. Soon, he realizes that the girl is his daughter raised by Youko secretly! (hahhahah! ahuhuhu!!)

In Chapter 2, the reasons why Youko went away and raised her and Kazuma's child on her own was revealed.
Its quite touching actually. Youko was selfish and at the same time, very selfless. Confusing but I understand her and her reasons. The truth is, if ever I (accidentally) find myself walking the same path she did, I MIGHT do and make the same decisions she did. I guess its 'motherly instincts' hahaha!


I want a kid like Koharu! kyaaah~

No comments: