Saturday, March 1, 2008

Lilly is Spoiled!

I've been reflecting for the last few days, and I concluded that...

I still am the spoiled girl I was in high school.

The truth is, I'm having a hard time changing that part of me. I know I have to but its really starting to hurt. Sometimes I seek my old classmates who are always giving me a hand, an arm, a shoulder, even a tight hug. At times I shed tears but my tears are not enough to ease the pain. I want them, I need them around me. There! I'm being a spoiled girl again! But thats me, the me that they loved and spoiled (of course).

You can try and convert me but I assure you, the Lee Ann who's not spoiled is not the real me.

I really love being spoiled because that way, I feel cared for, loved and my insecuries fade.
hahaha! How spoiled is that!?? >___< tsk tsk tsk bad Lilly!

I may be a spoiled girl (I'm no brat!) but I enjoy spoiling other people too. ^___^ Most especially the ones that are very, very close to my heart (guess all you want! I'm not gonna give names! muahahah!).

In the end, I just want to spend "spoil-spoil" moments
with those I love,
with those who loves me.

and with the one I'm starting to love.




I was listening to Yoko Kanno's Sora while I was writing this and, somehow this song has spoiled me. Not the same way as human's do but it forces me to relax at times like this.
when my tears just keep on escaping my eyes.

No comments: