Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

I have not updated for the past weeks..well, i have my reasons! >__<

First(and probably, my most commonly used excuse), I was tooooooo lazy to sit still in front of the PC and tell stories.. I'd rather read than type...

Second, I caught dengue fever. GOsh! i was hospitalized for almost a week! and its right after the LOL Xmas Party which was last saturday, December 15, 2007.
When I got home from Ivy's place, I felt my head ache and the next day, puff! I already have a fever.
My older brothers we're admmited in the morning and I, in the afternoon.
I lost my appetite. As in totally LOST it!
Can u imagine me saying "NO" for a chocolate bar? waaaaahhh!!! I didnt even want to drink water. Everytime I eat, I will get dizzy and throw up.
and and and and!!
The Hospital bed...sooooo SUCKKKK!!! I hate it from the bottom of my still weak heart! Until now my back still hurts! Its so uncomfortable to sleep on!

NOW, three days after I forced my discharge order, I have regained my appetite just in time for NOTSE BUENAAAAAAA!!!~~~~ horaaaayyyy!!!

Lastly, I am busy charging up again for the next battle!.....
New Year's Eve! muhahahhaha!!

Oh! BTW, LOL! thanks for the gifts! I love it all!! especially the very cuddly Tigger from my favorite pamangkin! and I would like to compliment my Twin for the very hard work!

THANK YOU GUYZ!

No comments: